To start monetizing your Thinkle account, your profile needs at least 50 public or general answered question from your membership registration date, and 100 followers. However; all newly registered Thinkle members has the power and priviliged to participate in 3 (Paid or Sponsored QPD) despite their Unverified Membership Status. It should be noted this powers dies off within first – 7 days from member registration date.
While considering to start monetizing your knowledge on Thinkle.
Please keep these three Thinkle’s major Assets in mind, and rely on them to make million $$$ whenever necessary.
Knowledge is the ultimate altar currency that powers and rules Thinkle. Respect is mandatory to be given to members with a higher knowledge badge level than you. Besides gaining reputation by sharing your AOT, you shall receive badges to grade your knowledge level for being especially helpful. Badges appears on your Thinkle profile page and everywhere in the community where you’ve “dropped a think”.
The points system is a timing + knowledge gauge to track and measure members mind spirit-level (UNILEX) in the Thinkle community, which we convert your timing + knowledge = cash. Conversions of points [1IQ = 1Point = 1Cent = 1Tcoin]. Also, you can use your TCoins to purchase anything of your desire online 24/7/365 from many of our partner’s site and affiliated bodies.
Thinkle goal is to convert IQ=$$. @Thinkle we grade and calculate knowledge according to IQ points. Then convert your Knowledge to Cash.
Example; Knowledge = Points = Cash.
THINKLE MONETIZATION POLICIES
- We recently adopted the paid questions strategy which is solely sponsored by our unique community members and/or affiliated partners.
- At Thinkle all sponsored questions are known as (public paid questions).
- Best answer are validated once a said question has received a minimum of 100 answers.
- Once a sponsored or paid question is launched, proposed price for the said paid question is disbursed to the Thinklor with the awarded [best answer] only.
- Should an answer is marked the [best answer], the Thinklor automatically receives the paid prize for the [best answer] award as predetermined within 24hrs in Tcoins.
- Should an answer is marked as [best answer] including a video in the answer. The Thinklor will receive an additional 10% cash of the original paid prize.
- A Thinklor is not allowed to pursuit the Thinkler to mark his/her AOT as the [best answer].
- Only the question’s seeker has the right and power to mark the [best answer], once he or she finds the best answer which answered his or her QPD.
- Sponsored QPD participant members are allowed to share their answered questions on their social network sites, to maximize their upvotes. Keeping in mind that, answers with the highest upvotes turns to triggers a higher percentage of probability to be marked as the [best answer].
- All Sticky and/or Pinned QPD on Thinkle, are also known as Paid and/or Sponsored QPD
CREATOR ELIGIBILITY and REQUIREMENTS
*Requirements to turn on monetization features:
- Member account must be at least one month old from membership registration date.
- Member must have at least 100 followers in the community.
- Have 50 public or non-commercial answered question in the community.
- Member must have obtained at least the Enlightened knowledge badge level.
- Have a financial account, (PayPal / Bank / Western Union / MoneyGram / BTC) or any online Wallet account application.
- Follow all the Thinkle policies (User agreement, Privacy, Cookies) and also take a look at Thinkle Monetization Overview page.
If for any reasons, a member violate any of these policies, Thinkle may take some or all of the following actions, perhaps without prior notice:
Disabling your account monetization features
Suspending your participation with the TCP (it could be weeks, months or years)
Blocking or permanent termination of your Thinkle membership account.
Couldn’t make out some of the abbreviations above? Understand them here..
Should you have questions about this Monetization Policy, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org