1M Thinkle Streams = US$10k
What is the capital of Cameroon? ( Yaounde )
Username or email*
Don\'t worry! We\'ll send you a new password.
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Login to proceed, It's FREE.
Sorry, you do not have a permission to publish an article.
Natural resources are those resources that occur within the environment in their original and natural form, undisturbed by humanity. They take years to form without the intervention of humans. The Mother Earth is abundant with natural resources that develop on this planet using its surrounding envirUnfold thinking...
In a clear English language Supreme God simply means the ultimate (most powerful) God among all other God's. Supreme God can also be known or called the most superior God. I hope i have answered your question @binay.
I desire a lot of good health, abundant love, unlimited money, family joy. Also i wish in this precious Valentine's season that the Almighty God touch the heart of our leaders to rebuild our country Nigeria, Africa. Special happy Valentine season for you reading this :)
82% of men are evil cheaters. The remaining 18% are God's sent from heaven. If you happen to find yourself in the 82% groups of men? You're in trouble. But finds yourself in the 18% groups of men? You should NEVER passed a day without thanking him. Why? Because the; 82% group are dog's in human formUnfold thinking...
You're so much clear and honest. I also came here into Thinkle because of the earning morning by answering questions aim. But believe me, the little new idea and knowledge i receive from Thinkle every single day so far is a great experience for me. I am from Nigeria, and i saw their advert on YoutubUnfold thinking...
Hi @John Peter, Here are my top 6 recommended and effective tricks on: How to grow your hair faster. 1. Choose the right hair products 2. Eat a balanced diet 3. Avoid frequent washing 4. Apply oil/conditioners 5. Use a hair mask 6. Don’t shampoo regularly I sincerely hope it help. NB: I'm not a hairUnfold thinking...
In the middle of the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus explains the value of having "treasures in heaven," i.e. doing and concerning oneself with spiritual and eternal things, and then moves on to admonitions not to worry about earthly things. In tying these two topics together, Jesus makes the oft-repeateUnfold thinking...
Greatly appreciate your input here. But honestly i still don't understand why this community enable the anonymous functionality, lol. Because I've been receiving valuable answers and thoughts from important people, but i can't identify their profile nor enable to follow or mark their answers as theUnfold thinking...
I will definitely follow you. For real, you're the expert. And I even feel like you're my naija sister oh. I can pick it from your accent. I beg if you're in naija, hit me up oh. I'm in Lagos
Thank you very much. Really simple, clear and understanding. I was getting confused between those two aspect. :)
USD Bal: $17,088.00IOC Bal: 0.082